Unit 2 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- explain how the nature-versus-nurture debate has informed the field of behavioral genetics;
- describe how genetic research on behavior can determine which genes are responsible for which behavior;
- differentiate how genes interact with the environment to influence intelligence and a variety of mental disorders;
- analyze the occurrence of mental disorders in terms of the gene-environment interaction; and
- analyze twin studies and their effect on insights about the biological origins of many personality characteristics.
Last modified: Monday, 11 January 2016, 7:15 PM