Unit 2 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
- Define the key terms relevant to coding HTML and CSS, including: tag, attribute, element, entity, selector, header, table, ordered list, unordered list, link, heading, paragraph, line-level, block-level, class, element-box model, absolute positioning, relative positioning, and id.
- Describe the function of common tags and styles in short snippets of code.
- Predict the output of simple code snippets.
- Create a simple web page with a title, hierarchical headings, paragraphs, lists, and links.
- Apply simple formatting to a web page using external style sheets.
Last modified: Wednesday, 6 April 2016, 2:58 PM