Unit 3 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
- Use hex codes to specify colors for elements of a web document.
- Use entity references and/or ISO Latin-1 codes to put special characters in a web document.
- Embed images or video from external websites in an HTML document.
- Include images or video from a local server in an HTML-based webpage.
- Format images and video using CSS.
- Troubleshoot common problems with images and video, including problems with original source material (e.g. too large, inappropriate resolution, wrong format) and problems with presentation.
- Compare and contrast the syntax used to put images and video on the Web using HTML4 and HTML5.
Last modified: Wednesday, 6 April 2016, 2:19 PM