Unit 1 Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this unit, the student will be able to:
- Explain the primary goal of financial management.
- Describe how stocks and bonds function and their effect on corporate structure.
- Dxplain how financial managers use the income statement, the balance sheet
statement, and the statement of cash flows to make better informed decisions.
- Compute the major financial ratios in order to evaluate a company’s
- Analyze pro-forma financial statements in order to evaluate the future
performance of a company.
- Prepare an analysis of a company’s financial statements.
Last modified: Friday, 15 January 2016, 2:15 PM